FINISH YOUR DISSERTATION AGREEMENT (PP)
This Agreement (“Agreement”) is made between Qual Scholars LLC (“Consultant”), and Client.
- Relationship. Consultant will provide business and dissertation coaching services to Client in the form of the Finish Your Dissertation Accelerator program. The program will include lifetime access to the Finish Your Dissertation program. Client understands and agrees that results are not guaranteed.
- Fees. As consideration for the Services to be provided by Consultant, the Client shall pay the Consultant (10) payments in the amount of $250 for a total of $2500. Client shall pay Consultant via KAJABI.
- Client Prerequisites. Client must agree to the terms and services at time of purchase and complete the orientation module in order to receive full coaching materials.
- Term and Termination. Consultant shall provide coaching as outlined above in Relationship.
- Independent Contractor. Consultant’s relationship with the Client will be that of an independent contractor and not that of an employee. Consultant shall be solely responsible for determining the method, details and means of performing the Services.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Client acknowledges that all of Consultant’s digital materials created are the sole property of Consultant, protected by federal Copyright, Trademark, Patent, and Trade Secret laws. Consultant grants the Client a license to use these materials for twelve months.
- Cancellation. You have 14 days to try out the program and determine if it is a good fit for you. If you determine the program is not a good fit, you must email [email protected] with a written refund request. Funds will be returned to your account within 14 business days. After the initial 14 day period, If the client electively decides to stop the program, they are still responsible for the entire amount of $2,500.
(a) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CONSULTANT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO CLIENT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, MULTIPLE, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED AND, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER OR NOT THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE; AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CONSULTANT’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE FEES PAID UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
(b) Indemnification. Client agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Consultant, its affiliates, licensors, service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
(c) Governing Law. The validity, interpretation, construction and performance of this Agreement, and all acts and transactions pursuant hereto and the rights and obligations of the parties hereto shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Illinois, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law.
(d) Entire Agreement. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous discussions, understandings and agreements, whether oral or written, between them relating to the subject matter hereof.
(e) Amendments and Waivers. No modification of or amendment to this Agreement, nor any waiver of any rights under this Agreement, shall be effective unless in writing signed by the parties to this Agreement. No delay or failure to require performance of any provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of that provision as to that or any other instance.
The parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first written above.